Let’s take a look at how we can borrow from the protocol:
- 1.On the testnet's dashboard screen, you will find a dedicated section exclusively for borrowing. Simply click on the "Borrow" button to explore a variety of borrowing options available to you.
- 2.Simply choose the collateral token, set the collateral amount, specify the MCP, enter the borrowed amount, and click "Borrow" to complete the process.
- 3.Confirm the borrowing process by signing the transaction.
- 4.If there are no issues, then it will showcase the success notification.
- 1.Access various actions for your borrow by navigating to the "Actions" tab on your borrow page. Simply click on it to explore and perform the available actions.
- 2.Perform actions on your borrow by following these steps:
- 1.Select the desired action from the available options.
- 2.Choose your specific Borrow ID and enter the repay amount, if applicable.
- 3.Click on the "Select Action" tab to initiate the chosen borrow action.
- 3.To demonstrate the "Convert to borrow market" action, follow these steps:
- 1.Select the "Convert to borrow market" option under the Action category.
- 2.Click on the "Convert to borrow market" button to initiate the transaction.
- 4.Confirm the borrowing process by signing the transaction.
- 5.Upon a successful transaction, you will be presented with the following screen.