Withdraw collateral after repaying borrowed asset
Note: this option works only if you choose the MCP of “1 month” while borrowing.^
- 1.Go to “Your Borrow” tab from the dashboard and choose “Repaid” option from the dropdown.
- 2.Click on “Withdraw Collateral” for the respective repaid loan you want to withdraw collateral from.
- 3.There is a timelock of 3 days after repaying your loan if your MCP was 1 month (see in fig. 1).Post 3 days, the timelock is removed and you can then withdraw your collateral as depicted in fig. 2.
- 4.Click on “Withdraw Collateral” button and sign the transaction.
- 5.If there are no issues, then it will showcase the success notification.