Comment on page
How to be a liquidity provider
- 1.Check the interest rates of the assets on the dashboard, which may vary depending on the MCPs (Minimum Commitment Period):
- none [flexible]
- 2 weeks
- 1 month
- 3 months
- 2.After deciding on the token, you can proceed with confirming your deposit by clicking on “Supply”.
Supplying USDT to the platform with “flexible” MCP
- 3.A tab will pop up where you can fill in the supply amount of tokens along with the minimum commitment period. Clicking on the “MAX” button will select the maximum token amount. You can also use the slider/type to input the number of tokens. Then click on “supply”.
- 4.Sign the transaction in your wallet.
- 5.If there are no issues, then it will showcase the success notification.